20070725

Darn DSL...

I've never missed the net more than ever. These past few weeks left me with a monstrous headache caused by inefficient tech support agents (I wonder who hired them? hmmm....). This is not a hate blog or a propaganda against a certain telephone company to which Gretchen Barreto was inderectly connected to. I just want to express my long agonizing dismay to that telephone company that did so little to ease my internet craving. You see, my dsl connection was down for about 10 days due to "low signal" as per that a**h*** agent. The first night I noticed the problem, I called tech support immediately and made a report and that a**h*** agent said that he sent a notice to an a**h*** department and mentioned that technicians are for dispatch. A week passed and no a**h*** technician came to fix the glitch. Furious Me called the trunkline again and spoke to another a**h*** agent and said the same thing. Frustrated, I thought of a plan to annoy (and hopefully scare) all the a**h*** agents working for that a**h*** company! I called every hour for 2 days straight and I said that I'm closely monitoring the progress of my complaint. Every hour I hear the same thing, "Yes ma'am, na-i-porward na po namin to sa teknikal. Por dispats na po ang mga teknicians na aayos nang connection nyo. Pki-intay nalang po ma'am. Salamat po." If I did'nt have work that monday, I could have continued calling. And since I can't carry out my mischievous plan, I made my mom do it at the convenience of her office desk. But what amazes me is that she only made 1 call and the problem was fixed. Now I realize, no amount of irate calls can sum up to my mom's flowery vocabulary. I'll make her do my calls from now on. It's mean but it seems to get things done... hmmmm....

No comments: